This is actually one of my favorite dips because it's so easy to whip up and so versatile in the foods you can use to dip in it. It's easy for an afternoon snack or a party appetizer.
- 4 bacon slices
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons half and half
- 2 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove and set aside reserving the drippings in the skillet. Add the garlic to the skillet and saute about 1 minute.
- Beat together cream cheese until smooth. Add the half and half until combined. Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese and oregano.
- Spoon mixture into a baking dish and bake at 350 Degrees for 20 minutes or until the top looks golden brown.
- Serve with fruit, crackers, etc.