Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Prosciutto Cup Quiche Breakfast

This is actually a better looking version of how the cups came out so I went ahead and posted this instead. I got the recipe (and picture) from epicurious.com but tweeked it a bit to my liking. 

Ingredients:
(mine made 8 cups)
several slices of prosciutto (however many cups your making) 
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon chopped black olives
1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
pinch of salt
dash of pepper


Heat oven to 400 degrees and coat a muffin pan with cooking spray.

Press a slice of prosciutto into each of the cups. Then whisk together the egg whites and eggs until smooth. Stir in the rest of the ingredients.

Pour mixture into each of the cups and bake about 10 minutes until the mixture is cooked through.

1 comments:

Makai said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and my Tilapia recipe. I promise you, you will love it. Consider me your newest follower!

P.S your blog is so cute....